We are pleased to announce the 3.12.2 release of PyMongo - MongoDB’s Python Driver. This release fixes a number of bugs:
- Fixed a bug that prevented PyMongo from retrying bulk writes
writeConcernErroron MongoDB 4.4+ (PYTHON-2984).
- Fixed a bug that could cause the driver to hang during automatic
client side field level encryption (PYTHON-3017).
- Documentation - https://pymongo.readthedocs.io/en/3.12.2/
- Changelog - https://pymongo.readthedocs.io/en/3.12.2/changelog.html
- Source: https://github.com/mongodb/mongo-python-driver/tree/3.12.2
Thank you to everyone who contributed to this release!