PyMango on Django MongoDb Cluster Connection Issue

pymongo.errors.ServerSelectionTimeoutError: cluster0.k1xw6gs.mongodb.net:27017: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed, Timeout: 30s, Topology Description: <TopologyDescription id: 656ed8c2f0e1053888305ed5, topology_type: Single, servers: [<ServerDescription (‘cluster0.k1xw6gs.mongodb.net’, 27017) server_type: Unknown, rtt: None, error=AutoReconnect(‘cluster0.k1xw6gs.mongodb.net:27017: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed’)>]>

I have following settings.py in Django

DATABASES = {
    "default": {
        "ENGINE": "djongo",
        "CLIENT": {
            "name" : "db_name",
            "host": "cluster0.k1xw6gs.mongodb.net",
            "username": "username",
            "password": "password",
            "authMechanism": "SCRAM-SHA-1",
            "authSource": "admin",
        },
    }
}

When it is pinged from cmd
ping cluster0.k1xw6gs.mongodb.net
Following error is recieved:
Ping request could not find host cluster0.k1xw6gs.mongodb.net. Please check the name and try again.

I have following Versions of Packages:
Django==4.0.1
djongo==1.3.6
pymongo==3.12.3

Tried a solution too : Navuagted to virtualEnv/Lib/pymongo/mongo_client.py
and Changed the HOST="localhost" to
HOST="mongodb+srv://my_db_user_name:my_db_password@cluster0.k1xw6gs.mongodb.net/my_db_name?retryWrites=true&w=majority"

But the error is still there…
PS : using the link mongodb+srv://my_db_user_name:my_db_password@cluster0.k1xw6gs.mongodb.net in mongosh worked pretty fine and totally worked but not working in my Django Project.

I Want to migrate my database to mongo using python manage.py migrate
I also have whitelisted my own Ip and 0.0.0.0 to the Ip access list.

Please any lead. Thank you very much in advance

According to djongo docs it uses the same parameters as pymongo, try changing the client to:

"CLIENT": {
   "uri": "mongodb+srv://my_db_user_name:my_db_password@cluster0.k1xw6gs.mongodb.net/my_db_name?retryWrites=true&w=majority"
}