Protect Function

Hi,

I created a Function that takes 3 parameters (dateInitial, dateFinal and groupdId). It has System Authentication.

Users have a custom parameter called groupId.

I specified an authorization expression to load this function only if the groupId argument passed to the function is equal to the custom groupId parameter of the user who called the function, but it does not work.

Where am I going wrong?

Same situation here, I am not able to use a function parameter inside the rule expression. It seems that there is not expasion operator to use these params.

Were you able to solve this? I can’t find any information about this in the docs.

It is possible to access the arguments sent to the function by using the %%args expansion operator, but this expands into an array representing the arguments that were sent to the function:

.callFunction(
        "myFunctionName",
        "First parameter",
      )

using the %%args operator will expand into [“First parameter”, 123] with the example above.

To access a certain argument from that array you can use “%%args.0” for accessing “First parameter” or “%%args.1” to access the 123 value. Using the %%args expansion plus the index of your argument in the original function you can have access to it within the rule expression. :+1: