Practice Exam for MongoDB Associate Developer Exams (Python)

Hi, I just tried the Practice Exam for MongoDB Associate Developer Exams (Python). As a new developer, I found it infuriating to learn that I did terrible at the practice exam AND I can’t get the correct answer for some questions AND some questions don’t have a ‘correct’ answer.

Is it just me or is it for everyone else?

This is just one of the many questions that doesn’t show me the correct answer and possibly doesn’t have a correct answer.

If it is the case for everyone else, can I request for the MongoDB team to re-review the practice exam AND the actual certification exam? Cause I certainly don’t want to find the same bugs with the actual exam.

Hi :wave: @Tobias_Aditya,

Welcome to the MongoDB Community forums :sparkles:

At the moment, we do not display the correct answer to a practice question that you have answered incorrectly. However, we appreciate your feedback and will work with the concerned team to address it.

As you can see in the screenshot above, you have chosen all the options, so it reports the option as incorrect. As per the problem statement, there is only one correct option.

Our team has reviewed the practice exam questions and fixed some of the misconfigured ones. I would encourage you to retry the practice question and provide feedback again.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
Kushagra

1 Like

I hope this question is one that was corrected because none of the answers suggested is correct.

The document _id:1 matches the query a:1 but none of the answer shows the document _id:1 with a:3.

c.find()
{ _id: 1, a: 1, b: 1 }
{ _id: 2, a: 2 }
c.updateMany( { a:1 } , { $set : { a :3 }})
{ acknowledged: true,
  insertedId: null,
  matchedCount: 1,
  modifiedCount: 1,
  upsertedCount: 0 }
c.find()
{ _id: 1, a: 3, b: 1 }
{ _id: 2, a: 2 }

Hi @steevej,

Yes, we are working with the concerned team to fix the options. We will keep you updated on this.

Thanks,
Kushagra

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.