Please help me i am not to connect the campuss

can not connect the the cluster

We cannot help you with so little information about the specific problem you have.

When i enter the mongodb compuss the i can not connect . i see the authentication failed. i will send you the screenshort

A host name with shard-00-00 in the middle of its name does not look like an SRV connection string. I would go back in atlas to get the appropriate URL. Alternatively, you could turnoff the SRV record option.

In addition to steevej-1495 Here is a screen shot of my connection to Compass

Hi @Arka_60670,

As mentioned by others in the forum please turn off the SRV record and you should be fine. However, if the issue still persists please feel free to get back to us.

Happy Learning :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Support Engineer

Unable to connect…

Hi @DhineshBabu,

Please confirm that port 27017 is not blocked by clicking http://portquiz.net:27017.

If successful, you will see a page load that indicates you can make outgoing requests on port 27017.

If a page does not load and your request eventually times out, outgoing traffic to port 27017 is probably blocked on your local network. If this is the case, please contact your IT department to see if there is a workaround or try to make the request from another location.

If this is not the case then I would recommend you to check this great post by @Kanika on Compass related issues.

If the issue still persists, please feel free to get back to us.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan

HI @Shubham_Ranjan
i can connect 27017 port without issues

Hi @DhineshBabu,

Did you check the post shared by me ?

Please make sure you are able to reach the cluster

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan

1 Like