Ops manager service not starting after enable TLS

Dear All,
We are trying to start ops manager service after enabling TLS . Able to start the DB with TLS details

tls:
mode: requireTLS
certificateKeyFile: /var/log/mongodb/certificate/mypemfile.pem
CAFile: /var/log/mongodb/certificate/mongodbCA.crt
disabledProtocols: TLS1_0

security:
authorization: enabled
keyFile: /var/log/mongodb/keyfile
clusterAuthMode: x509

DB was able to stat and able to connect too. But when i try to start ops manager service i am facing below error :-

Failure to connect to configured mongo instance: Config{loadBalance=false, encryptedCredentials=false, ssl=‘true’, dbNames=‘’, uri=mongodb://redacted-credentials@localhost:port/?directConnection=true&tls=true&tlsCertificateKeyFile=%2Fvar%2Flog%2Fmongodb%2Fcertificate%5782.pem&tlsCAFile=%2Fvar%2Flog%2Fmongodb%2Fcertificate%2FmongodbCA.crt&authSource=admin&appName=mongosh+2.1.1} Error: Timed out after 30000 ms while waiting to connect. Client view of cluster state is {type=UNKNOWN, servers=[{address=localhost:port, type=UNKNOWN, state=CONNECTING, exception={com.mongodb.MongoSocketWriteException: Exception sending message}, caused by {javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target}, caused by {sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target}, caused by {sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target}}]
Pre-flight checks failed. Service can not start.
Preflight check failed.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit

Hi Mongod Team,

May i get any info/acknowledgement on this?
Regards,
Amit

Hi @Amit_Gupta6

Even though MongoDB employees post on here please be aware this is a community forum not an official support channel.

As you are using enterprise tooling you likely already have paid support, opening a support case at https://support.mongodb.com is a good option.

All the options for Ops Manager to connect to a TLS enabled Application Database are listed on this page:
https://www.mongodb.com/docs/ops-manager/current/tutorial/configure-ssl-connection-to-backing-mongodb/#configure-tls-connections-to-application-database

Hi Chris,

We do not have any paid service yet, and we are working on non-prod yet, hence we need to know if any one can help here . We have been followed all step from the link provided by you .

Thanks & Regards,
Amit

Only Evaluation and Development qualify for free usage. Any Prod, QA and Testing require a paid subscription.

MongoDB will be interested in eventually making a sale. Connecting with the local sales team may result in enough support for a successful evaluation.

The configuration is missing correct tls/ssl configuration per the error. The section I referenced contains the parameters required to connect correctly to the Application Database.