Ops manager Backup Daemon not recognizing Windows MongoDB Enterprise builds

Ops Backup Daemon not recognizing Windows MongoDB Enterprise builds.

can some one help to fix this issue.

Any one can help on this ?

Hi @Chalapathi_Raju_Nand

If you are running MongoDB Enterprise, you should open a case with MongoDB Support, this is part of what you are paying for.

Not i don’t have any entitlement with MongoDB. I am facing this error when I am on self-learning.

please suggest me same issue I am getting …please tell anyone how to resolve it

Hi @Md_Azaz_Ahamad1,
As mentioned from the error, you are not using an Enterprise version of MongoDB with the version higher than 4.2.

Regards

1 Like

ok but I want know that I have already install ops manager community version and also enable replication with 3 instance …Now when I tried to enable continous backup but this is the error showing

mongodb versions greater than 4.2.0+ must be enterprise build to enable backup

Now please anyone tell me , I have to again install ops manager enterprise version,and also I have to remove ops manager community version which I have installed right now and then have to enable replication again …and after that I have to setup continous backup

No such thing as Community Version Ops Manager. Ops Manager is included with an Enterprise Advanced subscription.

The key word here is Enterprise. Ops Manager only support continuous backup with Enterprise Edition. So the mongo deployment will need to be upgraded to Enterprise.

1 Like

but how to do it please suggest some steps

It is the same as this version upgrade tutorial, but you select the same version with -ent

For example, if you are running 6.0.10 you would select 6.0.10-ent and let Ops Manager do its thing.

You should really open a support case as MongoDB support can guide you well with this.

2 Likes

when I am doing so it is showing the following error

<rs-az_5> [06:52:09.899] Plan execution failed on step Download as part of move Download : <rs-az_5> [06:52:09.899] Postcondition failed for step Download because [‘desiredState.FullVersion’ is not a member of ‘currentState.VersionsOnDisk’ (‘desiredState.FullVersion’={“trueName”:“6.0.10-ent”,“gitVersion”:“8e4b5670df9b9fe814e57cb5f3f8ee9407237b5a”,“modules”:[“enterprise”],“major”:6,“minor”:0,“patch”:10}, ‘currentState.VersionsOnDisk’=[{“trueName”:“6.0.10”,“gitVersion”:“8e4b5670df9b9fe814e57cb5f3f8ee9407237b5a”,“modules”:,“major”:6,“minor”:0,“patch”:10}])]. Outcome=3

how can I solve??? please suggest something

I’m going to restate my previous comment.

It appears the agent is fail to download the target version.