New York City Atlas Search Restaurant Finder Tutorial - getting craco: *** Cannot find ESLint loader (eslint-loader)

Hello
I am doing this tutorial WhatsCooking

My repo is here

At one point I had npm run start working on port 3000, worked great
Then I tried to deploy to Vercel and it said yarn run build was failing

This is the current error message, I saw several web posts about it but I an unable to figure it out

yarn run start
yarn run v1.22.17
warning ../package.json: No license field
$ craco start
craco:  *** Cannot find ESLint loader (eslint-loader). ***
(node:72056) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: match.loader.options.plugins is not a function
    at extendsPostcss (/mnt/volume_nyc1_01/mongodb-tailwind-axios-react-mapbox-restaurant-finder/node_modules/@craco/craco/lib/features/webpack/style/postcss.js:54:51)
    at overrideLoader (/mnt/volume_nyc1_01/mongodb-tailwind-axios-react-mapbox-restaurant-finder/node_modules/@craco/craco/lib/features/webpack/style/postcss.js:97:9)
    at /mnt/volume_nyc1_01/mongodb-tailwind-axios-react-mapbox-restaurant-finder/node_modules/@craco/craco/lib/features/webpack/style/postcss.js:118:13
    at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
    at overridePostcss (/mnt/volume_nyc1_01/mongodb-tailwind-axios-react-mapbox-restaurant-finder/node_modules/@craco/craco/lib/features/webpack/style/postcss.js:117:17)
    at overrideStyle (/mnt/volume_nyc1_01/mongodb-tailwind-axios-react-mapbox-restaurant-finder/node_modules/@craco/craco/lib/features/webpack/style/style.js:9:25)
    at mergeWebpackConfig (/mnt/volume_nyc1_01/mongodb-tailwind-axios-react-mapbox-restaurant-finder/node_modules/@craco/craco/lib/features/webpack/merge-webpack-config.js:48:30)
    at overrideWebpackDev (/mnt/volume_nyc1_01/mongodb-tailwind-axios-react-mapbox-restaurant-finder/node_modules/@craco/craco/lib/features/webpack/override.js:11:36)
    at /mnt/volume_nyc1_01/mongodb-tailwind-axios-react-mapbox-restaurant-finder/node_modules/@craco/craco/scripts/start.js:24:5
(Use `node --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)
(node:72056) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)
(node:72056) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
Done in 2.17s.