My newly developed website is giving this error every day

I’m getting the following error every day on my newly developed website. The site is based on Mangodb and Node-js. Developer is unable to find a reason behind such error. Every day at least once or twice the website stops working and I have to go to my server vendor site and restart it to access again. It has started to impact my business as well. Please help

{"status": false, "message": "MongoServerSelectionError:

connect EADDRNOTAVAIL 127.0.0.1:27017 - Local (127.0.0.1:0) In at Timeout. onTimeout (/var/www/CertificationPlannerNode/node modules/mongo db/lib/sdam/topology.is:292:38)In at listOnTimeout (internal/timers.js:554:17) In

at processTimers

(internal/timers.js:497:7)", "data": {}}

Hello @Nomad_Family ,

Welcome to The MongoDB Community Forums! :wave:

To understand your use-case better, could you please confirm below details:

• MongoDB version
  • Are you using Official MongoDB Node Driver? If yes, then which version?
  • When your application stops working, did you try to connect to your database locally to make sure that database is working as expected and accepting new connections?
  • Which server is this? is this the application server, database server or both?
  • Which OS are you running your Database server on?
  • You deployment method (Kubernetes/docker)?
  • If you are not using MongoDB Atlas then how did you install and deploy MongoDB and how do you manage the deployment?

The error message you posted suggests that the MongoDB driver running on your Node.js application is unable to establish a connection to the MongoDB server running on your local machine and [EADDRNOTAVAIL] suggests that address is not available on this machine. Below are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

• Have you checked the logs at your local MongoDB server side to ensure that there are no issues at the time your application stoped working?
  • Are enough hardware resources available for your MongoDB instance to run your server locally?
  • If you continue to experience issues, consider using a hosted MongoDB solution such as MongoDB Atlas. This can eliminate the need to run a local MongoDB server and simplify your infrastructure.

Please make sure to follow production notes for smooth and efficient server performance.

Regards,
Tarun

The error could be caused by various factors such as network connectivity, database configuration issues, or server hardware problems. To troubleshoot the issue, you can start by checking the MongoDB server logs for any errors or warnings.

Additionally, you can try restarting the MongoDB service to see if that resolves the issue temporarily. It’s also worth checking if there are any updates available for your MongoDB version. Also, if you need any SEO help for your website in the future, feel free to check out SEO Temecula for some great tips and tricks.