My Exeperience with examity

My experience with Examity has been extremely frustrating. This platform not only drains your wallet but also wastes your precious time. The instructors’ language proficiency is abysmal, making it nearly impossible to comprehend their instructions. Furthermore, their communication lacks professionalism and respect.

To add to the misery, it’s evident that the platform is plagued with technical issues. I had to switch browsers due to numerous bugs, and at one point, I was stuck for a painful 30 minutes before I could even start my exam. The overall testing environment is subpar, and it feels like they haven’t invested in better equipment, including microphones.

edit: the support literally called me for a zoom call just to hang up on me later

3 Likes

Your description of Examity pretty much hits the nail on the head. It’s not just frustrating; it’s expensive, time-consuming, and confusing as heck. And don’t get me started on the language proficiency thing – I’ve been there, trying to decipher what the proctor was saying and feeling like I needed a decoder ring.

Switching browsers because of bugs? Been there. Staring at a screen for half an hour, waiting to start the exam? Done that. The technical issues are like a never-ending saga, and it’s baffling how they haven’t sorted them out.

As for that support Zoom call that ended in a hang-up, I’m pretty sure that qualifies as a comedy skit in the “How Not to Provide Support” handbook.

But hey, it’s good to know we’re not alone in this, right? Misery loves company, they say. Let’s hope MongoDB takes note of our collective woes and helps make things better.

edit: just made a post about my experience.

3 Likes

Hello @Oussema_Sahbeni We sincerely apologize for your experience with our proctoring service and will pass all your comments to Examity. It is important to us that our users have a smooth and positive testing experience. We take these criticisms seriously and you can be assured that they will be addressed. Meanwhile, I will respond to the email you sent to certification@mongodb.com. Thank you.

2 Likes

thank you for this , and i really wish you take this seriously for better user experience for the future mongodb learners

We absolutely will. We do not want our candidates to have a negative testing experience.
Thank you.

1 Like

I had to reschule twice regarding the name. Both the support team and the proctors are terrible. I have never had a worse exam experience in my life. Worse, I couldn’t even take the exam.

1 Like

@Yusuf_Caglar I am sorry to hear about your poor testing experience. I will reach out to you privately to discuss further. Thank you!

Just wanted to add my poor experience also, though we all understood clean desk policy, in spite of scanning the work table in live camera with no items, I was forced to open the table drawers which is not even closer to me. This is bed side table was not connected to my work table. That too these kind of annoying activities during minutes before exam kinds irritates !!

2 Likes

Hi,
Proctor is not given any time to view the result of exam. As soon as exam result loaded, he asks anything want to discuss, I told no and he abruptly ended the session without asking are you sure. I’m fed up. please share the result, whatever it may be and please share the marks on each topics and that will help to brush for upcoming exams/interview. Hope you will be helping out. Thank you!

@Balaji_Thirunavukarasu Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will pass this feedback over to Examity. I believe you were sent your exam results since this post. If that is not the case, please reach out to certification@mongodb.com and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you!

I just had my exam… after almost 4 hours I was disconnected and had a really hard time to connect again… that second try didn’t even last 1 min and I was disconnected again.
When I managed to connect for a third time I only wanted to record my answers and forget about the exam for a while.
Instead a “sorry for the hassle” I got a " don’t disconnect again"…as if it had been me that I have nothing better to do.
I

Is there an alternative option? I wouldn’t want to go through this agarn if I can go to a physical location.

1 Like

Going through a tiring experience of Scheduling my exam with Examity. After purchase I am re-directed to Schedule my Exam at Examity portal, here it get stuck on IDProof upload page, I have tried every approach that Examity chat experts have suggested, but none seems to work, their final conclusion was “it works at our end”.
Have dropped emails to their support mailbox which claims SLA of 1-2 hours, but no responses yet.
Appreciate any assistance in this regard as I want to put my energy in preparation for the exam.

@Abhimanyu_Singhal Hello! I responded to the email that you sent to certification@mongodb.com regarding this issue. Thank you!

Hello,
I am trying to reschedule my exam but I can’t, the examity page is down, from the comments I have seen it is not a good provider to present online certifications. Could you help me with this please?

@Edwuar_Yonathan_Clavijo_Callejas Hello! Please send your request to certification@mongodb.com and we will be happy to assist you. Thanks!

1 Like