MUG Mumbai Inauguration Meetup

MongoDB User Group Mumbai is excited to announce its first meetup on May 27th at Microsoft Campus, Mumbai. The gathering will feature two engaging presentations complete with demonstrations, a collaborative fun exercise, lunch :pizza:, an opportunity to meet fellow MongoDB enthusiasts and win some exciting swag! :gift:

The event aims to provide you with an overview of MongoDB’s Developer Data Platform, it’s Aggregation Pipeline and make you experience MongoDB Charts.

We invite you to join us for a day filled with learning and networking!

Agenda

Time Topic
11:00 AM Welcome Meet and Greet
11:20 AM Jumpstart Introduction to MongoDB Atlas
11:40 AM MongoDB Aggregation Pipeline: Unlocking the Power of Data Analytics
12:20 PM Break - Breather w/ Hi-Tea :tea:
12:45 PM MongoDB Charts - Data Safari w/ Swags to win!
13:30 PM Networking and Lunch

:arrow_right: To RSVP - Please click on the “ ✓ RSVP ” link at the top of this event page if you plan to attend. The link should change to a green button if you are Going. You need to be signed in to access the button.

Where?

Event Type: In-Person
Location: Windsor, 4th Floor, off Central Salsette Tramway Road, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098

Speakers and Hosts

Speakers and Hosts

Sourabh Bagrecha

Software Engineer @ Postman

Nilesh Shinde

Tech Consultant @ Deloitte

Harshit Mehta

Senior Community Manager, MongoDB

6 Likes

Hi I and 3 of my friends are looking to join this meetup , but currently RSVP is showing “Booked Out”. Are there any chances we can do the RSVP and join the meetup.

Thank you

1 Like

We will get back to you on this

1 Like

I wish to attend but it shows booked out

Unfortunately, we have limited space and won’t be able to accommodate more attendees for this event. We are confirming with the attendees who have RSVPed and plan to open more tickets according to the confirmations we receive. :slight_smile:

Hey, Can you share attendees list? I have RSVP on time and also filled the Google form

I forgot to check my mail for the confirmation sheet of attendance before 23. If possible, I want to have my attendance confirmed.

@Om_Bhojane All those who confirmed using the form will be receiving a confirmation email today.

@Narayan_Gupta No Problem, we will send out a confirmation email to you.

Looking forward to seeing you both at the event.

2 Likes

Hello Sir, I have filled the confirmation form within an hour when it was released. But I still haven’t received my confirmed seat email. It would be an immense kindness if you could please look into it once. I really appreciate your help!

Hey Arpita,
I see the confirmation sent to you. I will resend it just to make sure it’s on the top of your inbox. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello sir, I had filled the RSVP and the attendance confirmation both on time but still haven’t received the confirmation email from your end. It would be great if you would look into this. Thank You!

Please check your inbox, I have resent the confirmation to your email :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m Shreyas, I love to use MongoDB and want to learn beyond. I was unaware about this event, I want to attend this event. Can you please allow me to attend this event…

Hey,
I had done RSVP when 40+ slots were pending. But havent received the confirmation mail.
Very Excited to attend the event. Can you allow me to attend it ?,

Hey , I missed RSVP , but still want to attend it as it seems more intresting inauguration of new communityin Mumbai… Can you send Confirmation to me so that i can Join :slight_smile:

@Harshit Done Sir

Hey @SUMIT_JADHAV,
To get it right you will have to split the “cuisine” string field into an array and then do aggregate (count) to find the answer :slight_smile: