Mongodb Slow query group(profiler)

Hi Guys,

I have MongoDB database running on 4.0 version. I have some issues with load spike and while i troubleshoot i founded out that there were some queries running on this at the time of load spike.
While i went through the profiler(system.profile) i could see many queries and i could not get any consolidated queries.

While i surf through the internet i found that grouping the profiler with queryHash will get me the desired result i want, but this is available only on the latest version and this queryHash feature is not available on 4.0.

So is there any possibilities that i could get through this like the query, count, avg Execution time,doc eamined,doc returned.

Hi turivishal,

I need to know if there is something like queryHash To help identify slow queries with the same query shape, each query shape is associated with a queryHash which is introduced in v4.2.

Is there anything like this prior to this version to find out the query shape in MongoDB

You have to do it manually from system.profile collection for below 4.2 versions, something like the below aggregation query in system.profile collection.

{
    $group: {
      _id: { query: "$query", ns: "$ns" },
      count: { $sum: 1 },
      avgExecTime: { $avg: "$millis" },
      totalDocsExamined: { $sum: "$docsExamined" },
      totalDocsReturned: { $sum: "$nreturned" }
    }
  },
  {
    $sort: { count: -1 }
  }