The MongoDB Node.js team is pleased to announce version 4.8.1 of the mongodb package!
This patch comes with some bug fixes that are listed below, as well as, a quality of life improvement for nested keys in the
Filter types. Thanks to gh: coyotte508 (#3328) for contributing this improvement!
- NODE-4423: better type support for nested objects in query & update (#3328) (05e007b)
- NODE-4425: webpack optional import of FLE issue (#3324) (5ab2b05)
- NODE-4444: use Node.js clear timers (#3327) (c5cfe21)
- Reference: https://docs.mongodb.com/drivers/node/current/
- API: mongodb
- Changelog: https://github.com/mongodb/node-mongodb-native/blob/main/HISTORY.md
We invite you to try the mongodb library immediately, and report any issues to the NODE project.