The MongoDB Node.js team is pleased to announce version 4.0.1 of the mongodb package!
This release fixes two small but important bugs from our 4.0.0 release:
- Webpack will no longer throw an error when trying to bundle the driver
- Snapshot sessions will now correctly apply the snapshot time when initiated with a distinct operation
We hope this improves your upgrade experience!
- NODE-3199: unable to bundle driver due to uncaught require (#2904) (9e48bbd)
- NODE-3393: snapshot time not applied if distinct executed first (#2908) (7aa3008)
NODE-3417: allow calling
db()before MongoClient is connected (#2889) (51ea86d)
- Reference: https://docs.mongodb.com/drivers/node
- API: https://mongodb.github.io/node-mongodb-native/4.0
- Changelog: node-mongodb-native/HISTORY.md at 4.0 · mongodb/node-mongodb-native · GitHub
We invite you to try the mongodb library immediately, and report any issues to the NODE project.