MongoDB Node.js Developer Path Certificate Name Issue

I completed the “MongoDB Node.js Developer Path” learning path and purchased the exam
but I realized that my name on certifications and exam is my social name “Dexter Lecter” and it is different than my formal name “Oussama Erraoui”

I emailed certification@mongodb.com‬ on 03-05-2024 but didn’t get any response back!

where I can get a proper help
thanks in advance

@Oussama_Erraoui Thanks for reaching out. We apologize that you did not see a response, but I did confirm that we received your request it was answered on Monday. Please be sure to check your junk mail as well. For your convenience, I have added instructions on how to change your name. Please reach out to certification@mongodb.com for any further questions.

In order to change your name, please follow the directions below.

Find Your MongoDB Atlas Account

You can manage your Atlas account’s settings, unlink your account from your Google or GitHub account, and configure multi-factor authentication for your Atlas account.

To find your MongoDB Atlas account:

1. Click your account’s name in the Atlas top menu.
  2. Click Manage your MongoDB Account .

Next, the Overview page opens.

From the left-side navigation bar, you can click on Profile Info.

• Provide your personal information in Profile Info.
  • If you manage your account through your Google Account, visit your Google Account to manage your personal information.
  • If you manage your account through your GitHub Account, visit your GitHub Account to manage your personal information.

Next, you can change the information under Profile as needed and click Save Changes when it is complete.

Once your name has been changed, it may take an overnight refresh of the systems to sync your name between systems. If the name change is not in effect by the next morning, please let us know.

Thank you.

@Heather_Davis ,

I completed the name change instructions you provided approximately 6-7 days ago. Unfortunately, my name hasn’t updated yet.

Could you please double-check the status of my name change request? Additionally, if there’s anything else I need to do on my end, please let me know.

Thank you,

Screenshot from 2024-05-08 17-49-20

@Oussama_Erraoui We apologize that you are still experiencing issues while attempting to update your name. At this point, you will need to reach out to our Atlas Support Group for their assistance. Once at this page, please click on the Help & Support tile to connect with an agent. Due to security issues, we are not authorized to do this on your behalf.
If you find that they are not able to assist you, please reach back out to the University team at learn@mongodb.com explaining the situation.
I have also notified the University team so that they have a heads-up.
@bonny.bonar @Grace_Filkins1 FYI
Thanks!