Mongodb Newbie - Manav Gangwani | Skilled Professional Expert

Myself Manav Gangwani, a dynamic software developer recognized for his expertise in crafting innovative solutions. Proficient in a variety of programming languages, including Java, Python, and C++, have a track record of delivering high-quality, efficient software applications. With a passion for problem-solving and meticulous attention to detail, I excel in collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve project success. My versatile experience spans multiple industries, showcasing my adaptability and commitment to staying at the forefront of technological advancements. A dedicated learner and contributor to the software development field, continues to make significant strides in creating impactful and cutting-edge software solutions.
I am new to the group, and curious to connect with different developers and leaders from different places all over the world and learn from them.
Happy to get connected :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @manav_gangwani - welcome to the MongoDB community!

My name’s Mark Smith, and I’m a Senior Developer Advocate here at MongoDB. I’m not sure I’m a leader in anything, but if you ask any Python questions in the forums, there’s a good chance I’ll respond if I know the answer :slight_smile:

I hope you enjoy your MongoDB learning journey.

Mark