The 4.2.3 MongoDB Java & JVM Drivers release is a patch to the 4.2.2 release.
The documentation hub includes extensive documentation of the 4.2 driver, including
- What’s New : what’s new in the 4.2 driver
- Upgrading : upgrading from the 4.1.x and 3.12.x drivers
- Installation MongoDB Driver : how to get the Java driver
- Installation MongoDB Reactive Streams Driver : how to get the Reactive Streams driver
- Installation MongoDB Scala Driver : how to get the Scala driver
and much more.
You can find a full list of bug fixes here .