Hello MongoDB Community!
Do you use VS Code? Did you know you could use MongoDB for VS Code to work with MongoDB without leaving your IDE?
I am excited to share that MongoDB for VS Code is generally available!
The MongoDB for VS Code Extension is a free, downloadable extension that makes it easy for developers to build applications and work with their data in MongoDB directly from their VS Code environments.
With this extension, you can:
- Navigate and explore your data stored in MongoDB
- View database schema and indexes
- Prototype CRUD operations in MongoDB playgrounds
- Access the MongoDB Shell
- Export aggregation pipelines to popular programming languages
- Easily configure MongoDB Atlas via Terraform
Try it out and if you have any feedback let us know in your Feedback Portal.