MongoDB for Data Aggregation

MongoDB for Data Aggregation

This event will be covering Aggregation with MongoDB.

The agenda is as follows:

• Arrival - 8:45am to 9:00am

• Icebreaker(Games, Interaction) - 9:00am to 9:10am

• Introduction - 9:10am to 9:30am.
    - Women in Tech Club leaders, faculty and staff, plus other club leaders.

• MongoDB Introduction + Benefits - 9:20am to 9:45am.

• Health Break - 9:45am - 9:55am.

• Speaker Session - 10:30am to 11:15am.

• Health Break - 11:15am to 11:30am.

• Q & A Session - 11:30am to 11:45am.

• Kahoot Game - 11:45am to 11:50am.

• Swag Issue + Photo Session - 12:00am to 12:15am

• Snacks and guest leave at their own pleasure.

Where?

Event Type: In-Person
Location: Carnegie Mellon University Africa(CMU-Africa), Regional ICT Center of Excellence Bldg Plot No A8.

The speaker is Romerik a CMU-Africa student pursuing a Master’s in Engineering Artificial Intelligence(MS EAI) Class of 2025. He is a Data Scientist and familiar with MongoDB Technologies.

Organiser: delphine nyaboke, in collaboration with Women in Tech Club at CMU-Africa.

Kindly note that you’re required to also register on the Google Form for CMU-Africa logistics purposes to confirm attendance. Also, carry a laptop for the hands-on session.

10 Likes

The session was very insightful and educative. Thanks to the organizers and volunteers of the event.
I enjoyed the technical content because I got the understanding from a practical standpoint of how to perform aggregation in MongoDB atlas and I got a high-level understanding of how to start using it in my projects that are utilizing MongoDB App Services.

I also enjoyed the networking and the Kahoot games which allowed me to win some cool swaggs with credits.

I can’t wait to attend another one :grin:

3 Likes

hey Julius,

appreciate your attendance.!

we indeed have another event on saturday, 13th jan 2024 from 9am through 1pm CAT. do check it out and register and RSVP too.

see you soon :blush:.

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder!
I have RSVP and I definitely will be there by God’s grace.

See you all soon! Can’t wait to have another experience with the MUG community!

1 Like