MongoDB Compass Timeout - Robo 3T Set's primary is unreachable and failed to initialize MongoWorker

Hi,

Until now I have never had a problem connecting and accessing my database collections. But from today I can only access them directly from https://cloud.mongodb.com/

MongoDB Compass throws me a timeout, it does not indicate any error in the interface. I was using version 1.22.1. I have downloaded version 1.28.1 and when trying to connect I get the following;
“connect ETIMEDOUT 52.50.3.237:27017”

I have also tried Robo 3T, which is the one I use regularly, version 1.4.1 (Build 122dbd9). It shows me the following error;
“Cannot connect to replica set “atlas: jti db”[cluster0-shard-00-00-bltxo.mongodb.net:27017]. Set’s primary is unreachable.
Reason: Failed to initialize MongoWorker. Reason: connect failed”.

Does something similar happen to someone else? I have been accessing these two programs for several years and they had never caused problems.

Hope someone can help me.

It appears that a system administrator at the place where I work was modifying the ports of the router.

We have reset the router and it seems that I can access normally in both programs.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.