MongoDB Compass 1.16 link

Hi, I recently updated MongoDB Compass from 1.16 to 1.19.3 and now every time I launch compass it crashes. It would be really helpful if anyone can post the download link for MongoDB Compass 1.16.

Hey @pratik314

From reading comments from MongoDB support staff it does not seem like they want to share the direct link to dl Compass but instead use the Official MongoDB Download page.

Perhaps we could try to diagnose why your recently upgrade 1.19 compass is not working?

And if you would still like to downgrade to 1.16 perhaps a Google search (to a stackover flow answer) could help you out. :wink:

Hi @pratik314,

Can you please share the following details :

• Your operating system
  • Version of the operating system

Please use this link to download the older version of the compass. Happy Learning :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Support Engineer

Hi,

4.9.0-9-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.168-1+deb9u4 (2019-07-19) x86_64 GNU/Linux
mongodb-org/stretch,now 4.2.0 amd64 [installed]

version 1.19 was stuck at start-up (new window but no interface, no error in console)
version 1.6 seems to work (so far I’ve just tested to connect to Cluster0-shard-0)

please make it easier to find the links for older versions, as problems with debian seem to be recurrent

Hi @Gw_63071,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I have forwarded it to the relevant team. I will get back to you once I have any update.

Meanwhile, if you have any other issue, please feel free to get back to us. Happy Learning :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Support Engineer

@Shubham_13709 thanks for your support
btw, my first message was just supposed to be informative, sorry if it looked a bit rash.