MongoDB Charts Text > Number type always shows (null)

Hi there - I am very new to MongoDB and to MongoDB charts so hopefully I am asking this question in the right place.

I am trying to create a chart with a simple number tile - i.e. show a count of number of documents. For some reason, the Number chart type always displays (null).
Configuring the same chart with another type (e.g. Table) shows me the expected count.

Just wondering if anyone else has come across this and whether there is some very trivial step I am missing?

Just to add an example, chart with table view - I get a count of _id = 18 which is correct, while the same chart in number view is (null):

Hi @Mazyiar_Saleem -

That’s not something I’ve seen before. Would you be able to contact support using the chat button at the bottom right of the screen so we can help? Please ask the support technician to flag me on the ticket.

Tom

1 Like

For the benefit of anyone watching the thread - Mazyiar shared a few details and we found he was running into a Data Lake bug that was impacting this chart query. This bug has been fixed by the team and should be deployed later this week.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.