MongoDB C Driver 1.23.4 Released

Announcing 1.23.4 of libbson and libmongoc, the libraries constituting the MongoDB C Driver.

libbson

No changes since 1.23.3. Version incremented to match the libmongoc version.

libmongoc

Fixes:

• Fix possible failure to authenticate with MONGODB-X509 after network error.

Links:

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.

• Andreas Braun
  • Kevin Albertson
  • Kyle Kloberdanz
2 Likes

Hello all!
I am trying to install C drivers libmongoc and libbson to use them in Visual Studio Code. I have installed gcc as compiler (MingGW-W64) and install cmake too. Also I downloaded mongo-c-driver-1-23-4-tar.gz and decompress it. When I try to follow the step in documentation to install drivers I recieved errors: C:\mongo-c-driver-1.23.4\cmake-build>cmake -G “Visaul Studio 14 2015 Win64""-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=c:\mongo-c-driver”"-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=c:\mongo-c-driver"
CMake Error: Could not create named generator Visaul Studio 14 2015 Win64"-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=c:\mongo-c-driver"-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=c:\mongo-c-driver\

Well, I do not know if there is more documentation that can help me to use the: #include <mongoc.h>
#include <bson.h> in my app because at present when I compile the program the headers libraries are not found, eventhough I include the path in the environment variables.
Thank you for your time.

This may be a typo try: “Visual Studio”

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.