MongoDB Atlas API on GCloud Marketplace not referring me to the page "Select an Organization to Link to Your GCP Billing Account"

I’m working on a project where I’m trying to setup an application in Google Cloud Run which then accesses a Mongo database. I’m no the project owner, so we thought it was easiest to use the plugin on the Google Cloud Marketplace. However, it never prompted me with the yellow button as described in this page on mongoDBs documentation: https://www.mongodb.com/docs/atlas/billing/gcp-self-serve-marketplace/
It wasn’t me who enabled the plugin, since I didn’t have the rights to do so. I’m expecting they were the only person who got the option of being referred to the “Select an Organization to Link to Your GCP Billing Account” page on MongoDB, but since the company’s structure is quite slow, I’d rather double check this before asking him.

Also, if this is the case, isn’t there a way for me to access the “Select an Organization to Link to Your GCP Billing Account” page myself? I’ve been looking everywhere in MongoDB Atlas, but never found it.

Thanks in advance!

Hey @Stan_Frinking - Welcome to the community.

This question might be better suited for the Atlas support team which you can reach via the in-app chat. You can send them any relevant screenshots as well which may be of use :slight_smile:

Regards,
Jason