MongoDB Associate Developer Exam Node.js

Hi there,

I attended the MongoDB Associate Developer Node certification exam on December 1st, 2022 in the Examity portal and unfortunately could not pass the exam. I have got the result breakdown percentage for each section but there is no information about what are questions I made wrong and what are correct. I am not sure where I kind find it.

knowing these details will help me improve my preparation to retake the exam. Also, I would like to know the pass percentage for the Associate developer exam.

Any clarifications would be appreciated…

Thanks

Hi @Pushpathumba_Saravanan,

When you complete your exam you will receive a pass or fail result along with a report of how well you did in each of the exam topic areas (represented in percentages). In order to keep our exam content secure, we do not provide a breakdown at the question level. To see the exam topics and objectives and to learn how to prepare please reference our exam guides:

If you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks,
Kushagra

Thank you @Kushagra_Kesav_X for clarifying me. Could be please let me know what is the minimum percentage required for passing this exam?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.