MongoDB 7.0.3-rc1 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 7.0.2. The next stable release 7.0.3 will be a recommended upgrade for all 7.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-77506 Sharded multi-document transactions can mismatch data and ShardVersion
- SERVER-79088 Improve SBE multi-planner performance for query which returns zero results
- SERVER-81106 Recipient shard doesn't wait for the collection version to be locally persisted before starting the cloning phase
- SERVER-81966 Avoid modification of previous ChunkMap instances during refresh
- WT-11564 Fix RTS to read the newest transaction value only when it exists in the checkpoint
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team