MongoDB 7.0.2-rc1 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 7.0.1. The next stable release 7.0.2 will be a recommended upgrade for all 7.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-74954 Incorrect result when contained $or rewrites $elemMatch extra condition
- SERVER-79771 Make Resharding Operation Resilient to NetworkInterfaceExceededTimeLimit
- SERVER-79912 CheckReplDBHash reports failure with system.buckets collections due to invalid BSON
- SERVER-79982 Batched catalog writers can run concurrently with HistoricalCatalogIdTracker::cleanup() and lead to incorrect PIT find results.
- SERVER-80488 Avoid traversing routing table in balancer split chunk policy
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team