MongoDB 6.0.9-rc1 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 6.0.8. The next stable release 6.0.9 will be a recommended upgrade for all 6.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-60466 Support drivers gossiping signed $clusterTimes to replica set --shardsvrs before addShard is run
- SERVER-74954 Incorrect result when contained $or rewrites $elemMatch extra condition
- SERVER-79136 Incorrect query result of $match + $group on metaField over time-series
- WT-10759 Do not retry to force evict history store pages during reconciliation
- WT-11064 Skip globally visible tombstones as part of update obsolete check
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team