MongoDB 6.0.5-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 6.0.4. The next stable release 6.0.5 will be a recommended upgrade for all 6.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-61909 Hang inserting or deleting document with large number of index entries
- SERVER-66469 Filtering timeseries with date-field does not include results from before 1970
- SERVER-68122 Investigate replicating the collection WiredTiger config string during initial sync
- SERVER-70395 Slot-Based Engine too aggressively uses disk for $group and is slow
- SERVER-73232 Change the default log-verbosity for `_killOperations`
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team