MongoDB 6.0.4 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 6.0.3, and is a recommended upgrade for all 6.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-70237 Chunks merge commit must not create a BSON object too large
- SERVER-71759 dataSize command doesn't yield
- SERVER-72222 MapReduce with single reduce optimization fails when merging results in sharded cluster
- SERVER-72416 The find and findAndModify projection code does not honor the collection level collation
- WT-9268 Delay deletion of the history store record to reconciliation
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team