MongoDB 6.0.3-rc2 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 6.0.2. The next stable release 6.0.3 will be a recommended upgrade for all 6.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-66289 $out incorrectly throws BSONObj size error on v5.0.8
- SERVER-68139 Resharding command fails if the projection sort is bigger than 100MB
- SERVER-68371 Enabling CSFLE in your MongoClient causes Atlas Search to fail
- SERVER-68115 Bug fix for "elemMatchRootLength > 0" invariant trigger
- SERVER-68394 Ensure we do not yield strong locks upon startup recovery when _id index is missing
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team