MongoDB 6.0.1-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 6.0.0. The next stable release 6.0.1 will be a recommended upgrade for all 6.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-68511 MovePrimary update of `config.databases` entry must use dotted fields notation
- SERVER-68062 Multi-stage aggregations that use $geoNear may violate constraints.
- SERVER-66072 $match sampling and $group aggregation strange behavior
- SERVER-68130 AutoSplitVector could generate response bigger than BSONObjMaxUserSize
- SERVER-68209 Remove uassert that prevents config.image_collection entry from being invalidated
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team