MongoDB 5.0.9 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 5.0.8, and is a recommended upgrade for all 5.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-65636 Remove limits on number of LDAP connections per host
- SERVER-65137 detect namespace changes when refreshing Collection after yielding
- SERVER-64822 Sharding an empty collection releases the critical section too early
- SERVER-62175 Mongos fails to attach RetryableWrite Error Label For Command Interrupted In _parseCommand
- WT-9096 Fix search near returning wrong key/value sometimes when key doesn't exist
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team