MongoDB 5.0.8 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 5.0.7, and is a recommended upgrade for all 5.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-63531 commitQuorum incorrectly includes buildIndexes:false nodes and error message incorrectly says that only voting nodes are eligible
- SERVER-63387 StreamingCursor should return backup blocks in the order they were retrieved from the WiredTiger backup cursor
- SERVER-62229 Fix invariant when applying index build entries while recoverFromOplogAsStandalone=true
- SERVER-61879 Refreshes to recover migrations must never join ongoing refreshes
- WT-8924 Don't check against on disk time window if there is an insert list when checking for conflicts in row-store
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team