MongoDB 5.0.7-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 5.0.6. The next stable release 5.0.7 will be a recommended upgrade for all 5.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-64517 RecoverableCriticalSection is not properly recovered on startup
- SERVER-64403 Find queries with SORT_MERGE collation-encode the missing sort attribute
- SERVER-63742 Default topology time in shard can lead to infinite refresh in shard registry
- SERVER-60412 Host memory limit check does not honor cgroups v2
- WT-7922 Handle missing WiredTiger version file
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team