MongoDB 5.0.6 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 5.0.5, and is a recommended upgrade for all 5.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- WT-8395 Inconsistent data after upgrade from 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 to 4.4.8+ and 5.0.2+
- SERVER-62245 MigrationRecovery must not assume that only one migration needs to be recovered
- SERVER-61427 Unique index builds can cause a loss of availability during commit due to checking many false duplicates
- SERVER-61194 Prevent time-series bucket OID reuse with coarse granularity
- SERVER-60310 OCSP response validation should not consider statuses of irrelevant certificates
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team