MongoDB 5.0.5 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 5.0.4, and is a recommended upgrade for all 5.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-61483 Resharding coordinator fails to recover abort decision on step-up, attempts to commit operation as success, leading to data inconsistency
- SERVER-59858 Add observability for tasks scheduled on the reactor thread
- SERVER-51329 Unexpected non-retryable error when shutting down a mongos server
- WT-8163 Consider more eviction scenarios to give up checkpoint-cleanup
- WT-7912 Fix prefix search near optimisation to handle scenarios where the key range is split across pages.
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team