MongoDB 5.0.3 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 5.0.2, and is a recommended upgrade for all 5.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-57667 Improve processing speed for resharding's collection cloning pipeline
- SERVER-57630 Enable SSL_OP_NO_RENEGOTIATION on Ubuntu 18.04 when running against OpenSSL 1.1.1
- WT-8005 Fix a prepare commit bug that could leave the history store entry unresolved
- WT-7995 Fix the global visibility that it cannot go beyond checkpoint visibility
- WT-7984 Fix a bug that could cause a checkpoint to omit a page of data
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team