MongoDB 5.0.21 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 5.0.20, and is a recommended upgrade for all 5.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-60466 Support drivers gossiping signed $clusterTimes to replica set --shardsvrs before addShard is run
- SERVER-71627 Refreshed cached collection route info will severely block all client request when a cluster with 1 million chunks
- SERVER-78813 Commit point propagation fails indefinitely with exhaust cursors with null lastCommitted optime
- WT-10759 Do not retry to force evict history store pages during reconciliation
- WT-11051 Fix newest start durable timestamp comparison in aggregate timestamp validation
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team