MongoDB 5.0.20-rc1 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 5.0.19. The next stable release 5.0.20 will be a recommended upgrade for all 5.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-74954 Incorrect result when contained $or rewrites $elemMatch extra condition
- SERVER-78813 Commit point propagation fails indefinitely with exhaust cursors with null lastCommitted optime
- SERVER-79136 Incorrect query result of $match + $group on metaField over time-series
- WT-10449 Do not save update chain when there are no updates to be written to the history store
- WT-11031 Fix RTS to skip tables with no time window information in the checkpoint
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team