MongoDB 5.0.2 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 5.0.1, and is a recommended upgrade for all 5.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-58936 Unique index constraints may not be enforced
- SERVER-57756 Race between concurrent stepdowns and applying transaction oplog entry
- SERVER-54729 MongoDB Enterprise Debian/Ubuntu packages should depend on libsasl2-modules and libsasl2-modules-gssapi-mit
- SERVER-47372 config.cache collections can remain even after collection has been dropped
- WT-6729 Quiesce eviction prior running rollback to stable's active transaction check
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team