MongoDB 5.0.18-rc1 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 5.0.17. The next stable release 5.0.18 will be a recommended upgrade for all 5.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-48196 Upgrade the timelib to the latest to update the built-in timezone files to the latest
- SERVER-54150 Recovery from a stable checkpoint should fassert on oplog application failures
- SERVER-57056 Syslog severity set incorrectly for INFO messages
- SERVER-72686 Add support for $collStats agg stage on timeseries collection
- WT-10551 Incremental backup may omit modified blocks
5.0 Release Notes | All Issues | All Downloads
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team