MongoDB 5.0.17 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 5.0.16, and is a recommended upgrade for all 5.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-73229 Logical sessions cache refresh ignores write errors from updating session document, leading to cursors being killed early
- SERVER-74647 Resharding state machine creation should be retried after interruption
- SERVER-75261 “listCollections” command fails with BSONObjectTooLarge error
- SERVER-75431 Get rid or fix best effort check for primary db on rename path in sharded clusters
- SERVER-76098 Allow queries with $search and non-simple collations
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team