MongoDB 5.0.15-rc2 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 5.0.14. The next stable release 5.0.15 will be a recommended upgrade for all 5.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-54900 Blocking networking calls can delay sync-source resolution indefinitely
- SERVER-71759 dataSize command doesn't yield
- SERVER-72222 MapReduce with single reduce optimization fails when merging results in sharded cluster
- SERVER-72416 The find and findAndModify projection code does not honor the collection level collation
- WT-9268 Delay deletion of the history store record to reconciliation
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team