MongoDB 5.0.14 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 5.0.13, and is a recommended upgrade for all 5.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-68477 Improve NaN-handling for expireAfterSeconds TTL index parameter
- SERVER-66289 $out incorrectly throws BSONObj size error on v5.0.8
- SERVER-61185 Use prefix_search for unique index lookup
- SERVER-68115 Bug fix for "elemMatchRootLength > 0" invariant trigger
- SERVER-68139 Resharding command fails if the projection sort is bigger than 100MB
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team