MongoDB 5.0.13-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 5.0.12. The next stable release 5.0.13 will be a recommended upgrade for all 5.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-69611 Set the -ffp-contract=off compiler option by default
- SERVER-69220 refineCollectionShardKey permits toggling current shard key fields between range-based and hashed, leading to data inconsistency
- SERVER-67650 Resharding recipient can return remainingOperationTimeEstimatedSecs=0 when the oplog applier hasn't caught up with the oplog fetcher
- SERVER-68094 Resharding with custom generated _id fails with projection error
- WT-9870 Fix updating pinned timestamp whenever oldest timestamp is updated during recovery
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team