MongoDB 5.0.12 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 5.0.11, and is a recommended upgrade for all 5.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-68925 Reintroduce check table logging settings at startup (revert SERVER-43664)
- SERVER-63852 getThreadName() should not crash
- SERVER-60958 Avoid server hang in chunk migration when step-down event occurs
- SERVER-65382 AutoSplitVector should not use clientReadable to reorder shard key fields
- SERVER-63843 Don't allow recursive doLog in synchronous signal handlers
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team