MongoDB 5.0.11 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 5.0.10, and is a recommended upgrade for all 5.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-68511 MovePrimary update of `config.databases` entry must use dotted fields notation
- SERVER-61321 Improve handling of large/NaN values for text index version
- SERVER-60607 improve handling of large/NaN values for geo index version
- SERVER-68628 Retrying a failed resharding operation after a primary failover can lead to server crash or lost writes
- SERVER-68522 1 Prevent 5.0 binary from starting in FCV 4.4 with misconfigured TTL index
- WT-9500 Fix RTS to use cell time window instead of key/value timestamps of HS update
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team