MongoDB 5.0.10 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 5.0.9, and is a recommended upgrade for all 5.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-66418 Bad projection created during dependency analysis due to string order assumption
- SERVER-65821 Deadlock during setFCV when there are prepared transactions that have not persisted commit/abort decision
- SERVER-65131 Disable opportunistic read targeting (except for hedged reads)
- SERVER-63971 Change server parameter to defalit to read-your-writes behavior after 2PC transaction
- SERVER-66433 Backport deadline waiting for overlapping range deletion to finish to pre-v5.1 versions
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team