MongoDB 4.4.8-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.4.7. The next stable release 4.4.8 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.4 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-58936 Unique index constraints may not be enforced
- SERVER-58258 Wait for initial sync to clear state before asserting 'replSetGetStatus' reply has no 'initialSync' field
- SERVER-52906 moveChunk after failed migration that rolled back cloning indexes can hang indefinitely due to missing shard key index
- WT-7837 Clear updates structure in wt_hs_insert_updates to avoid firing assert
- WT-6729 Quiesce eviction prior running rollback to stable's active transaction check
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team